2013 Awards of Excellence

Click here to edit subtitle

** Nominations Extended - Closing Date now 14th June 2013 ** 


The CCIA& MHIA Awards of Excellence are the prestigious industry awards which celebrate the achievements and successes of members. The Awards are pivotal in raising standards across the industry to increase the public perception of the caravan and camping industry across the state. Awards are presented in the following areas:


    • Holiday and Tourist Parks
    • Manufactured Homes Estate and Villages
    • Manufactured Home Builders
    • Dealers and Manufacturers
    • Suppliers to the industry


    The annual Awards of Excellence presentation dinner, celebrates the achievements and successes of our Industry and is held each year in conjunction with the Annual Conference in July.


    Winners of the Awards of Excellence are recognised for their outstanding business performance and improvements throughout the year. The CCIA & MHIA Awards of Excellence program has 24 award categories. An independent judge visits every entrant. The site visit accounts for 100% of the score for trade businesses and 60% of the score for a park business. The remaining 40% of the total score for park businesses is based on the judging of a submission.

    Oops! This site has expired.

    If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.